Thursday, June 3, 2021

Introduction

 Hi my name is Jacob this is my first ever blog.

My favourite colour is lime green. My favourite sport  soccer  I got inspired from someone called Mohammed Salah. My favourite authors are Charlie brown and Geronimo Stilton. My favourite food is my dad's homemade burgers and homemade pizza. The last thing I'm going to say to you is that my hobbies are flipping on trampolines. My favourite hobby has to be  mountain biking. stay updated so goodbye bloggers...

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kia ora Jacob i like your hobbies and there are so much information for us to read
    i have a questions for you have you ever cooked a homemade burger by yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Jacob I like how you like the part when you say "I like the colour lime green"
    because i like lime green to.:)
    I wonder why you like lime can i know?
    Yes or know.
    Anyways I think this blog is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its because I like the colour of nature

    ReplyDelete
  5. Konichiwa Jacob

    Woah I did not know your dad made burgers do you know how he makes them.Also what kind of food can you make.One last thing you should ask your dad on how he makes the burgers.Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Jacob I like flipping on my trampoline too but sadly mine broke =(.

    ReplyDelete